Monday, February 28, 2005


a handfull of dear friends came to our cafe art party. so nice to have time with each of them! especially sweet to see friends with their 7 month baby! how do people still manage to attend art openings with a baby? and stay out late? and seem more awake than anyone else?!

handsome eddie & sam(osa)

mischievious JR

soulful sab


jenny said...

so it's true! you are friends with sabrina! her spilling open book is on my studio bookshelf~how lucky you are!

hee hee, i think i can relate to coming out "awake" with a seven month old little person~sometimes i can get so wrapped up in my (wow, now almost three year old!) toddler world that it's nice to get "away" even for a few hours~especially if it has anything to do with art!

was this a show? for you? been enjoying the images of your work~keep it coming!

mati rose said...

yes, i feel blessed to have dear friends. sabrina included, she is such a creative old soul. i try to honor one lady every wedsnesday in my blog- to give a call out!

wow- a 3 yr old:)

it was a group show of me & my studio mates!


JR said...

mrd, 1. let's play with samuel, 2. i have u stamps, 3. thurs dinner is on.

JR said...

mrd, 1. let's play with samuel, 2. i have u stamps, 3. thurs dinner is on.

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

fat loss for idiots said...

I just ran across your post while conducting some research on various weight loss 4 idiots sites. Even though it wasn't really what I was searching for, I think the people who visit your site might still be interested in reading our reviews of various sites including weight loss 4 idiots. I started creating these review sites to help people determine what's good and what's bad on the net. As you know, the more information people have before spending their hard earned money, the better. Your readers can even add their opinions for others to read. BTW, I enjoyed reading your posts.