Sunday, November 20, 2005

a goal is a dream with a deadline

hammock copy
having a hammock in our bedroom was a serious dream of ours after sleeping in one in mexco for many months!

i turn 30 in 9 or 10 days depending on whether or not you count today. december 1st, baby!
a new decade. i'm feeling kinda unmotivated and a bit blue today, so i thought i would look back.
this was my list when i turned 29. i want to re-work this and put out some new dreams and intentions.

i would like to feel proud for doing these things on my old dream list:
~i published an illustration for real in a magazine! debuting in january:)
~i went to burning man
~i finished my quilt (with my mom's help!)
~i made a portfolio website
~i got a new digi cam, but then it broke again!
~we set up babysitting dates to spend QT time with hugh's niece Nora Nu Nu

i would be so interested in seeing your dreams. if you post them on your blog, clue me in please:)

off to my studio with a manu chao cd to cheer me up!


kath red said...

am doing it today

la vie en rose said...

love the hamock! what wonderful things you've accomplished!!

Barb said...

Oh man, a hammock in your bedroom. How dreamy. I've been to Mex and bought my own hammock which I prompty tied up in the palapa and just lounged and read. Ah....
To bring it back home is an idea that is pure heaven.