Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i'm home

golden home
hello hello hello,

i'm overflowing with words and emotion over bekah & jesse's wedding week, but need some space to reflect (and upload the zillions of photos). such a beautiful bride and feel so honored to be part. congratulations again my sweet!

rushing back into school/work mode now.

one eve hugh & i walked the island in the mist and took some photos on our digi. i like how this one is both somber, yet inviting. it reminds me of a gage painting below.

i'm finally a pro and have started organizing sets!

xoxo,
mates

8 comments:

shari said...

welcome home mati! love the house all aglow! xo shari

zelia said...

ooh! it does looks like one of Gage's paintings. So lovely You're right, kind of melancholy, kind of warm and inviting.

I'm glad to see you're back!

lisa solomon said...

great photo!

welcome home pro!
hope to see you soon....

Anonymous said...

oh yay!! yay! you're a PRO! :) i cnat wait for all the photos!!

kiss kiss.

Katie Flindall said...

Hi Mati Rose - Just wanted to say how much I love that picture of the house! Your house? I reminds me of those wonderful home coming times - of family and friends, good food and happy times. Anyway - love your blog! - Katie in Vermont

Shell said...

Great photo - it's kinda eerie! Glad you had a good time. I've got a wedding this time next week -can't wait. I just love wedding receptions.

Ooh, I just became a pro too, it's tops - I'll never go back.

Anonymous said...

mati, is that your childhood home? whatever it is, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

gotta go pro...can't wait to organize! aren't weddings the best?