Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ready, set, roadtrip

i'm back from new mex feeling refreshed with new perspectives...

a highlight was a roadtrip up to abiqui, nm to visit the lands where georgia o painted. my pal jessie and i are no strangers to life changing roadtrips together. such a treat to have a mini one again.

jessie's dash
riding shotgun
crazy glasses
red rock
georgia o's scenary
oh my mesas



mimulus said...

roadtrip, roadtrip! what a great time you must of had!

risa said...

i wanna take a road trip around colorado to visit some old mining towns.
loooooooove the photo of you!

Linda J. said...

Sounds awesome Mati!

carolineinckle said...

Looks like you had a great time!
Welcome back

leya said...

I wanna take a roadtrip. Yours looks like loads of fun.

Tiffany said...

I haven't road tripped in...well...too long and we're coming up on the best time for road trippin'!!

You've inspired me...I need to call my best friend!


Molly Kate said...

Yay O'Keefe!

dandelion said...

wow - looks like an amazing place...x

JR said...

mRose! found my camera: http://www.flickr.com/photos/77312207@N00/sets/72157604898640346/