Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy day for mommas!

hi there,

thank you for for sharing my excitement about my magnets in the previous post!

i was going through my art files today and found a few pieces i sketched for a card company for mother's day last year. so appropriate for today! i hope all you mommas out there, including my own, are having a lovely, relaxing and pampered day.

i drew this "laundry day" piece for mother's day because it captures a sweetness about my mom and how she loves to hang out the clothes to dry behind her maine home.
happy mother's day all you sweet mommas :)
i've made it available in my shoppe if you'd like one. i also listed quite a few new tiger kitten prints & originals and will do another update tuesday afternoon.



h. luv said...

so sweet. love love

Kelly C. said...

definitely sweetness! love it!

shash said...

super sweet laundry day piece.

Tiffany said...

Ooooh, love the dishcloth fabric! :^)

andrea said...

sweet friend, I love this. I really really do.


Pogo Stick Photography said...

perfection. love it. so glad i found your blog. can't wait to keep visiting.