Friday, May 22, 2009

thomas campbell

for years i've been a huge fan of thomas campbell-- his lettering, paintings, installations, sculptures, photography and movies! man, he is multi-talent. last year i watched his surf movie sprout and i photo-ed images from it that made me swoon. here are several out of the dozens--
sprout7.jpg

sprout1.jpg
sprout4.jpg
sprout5.jpg
sprout6.jpg
sprout3.jpg
sprout2.jpg
tonight his newest film the present premiers in SF and i am so psyched to see it!
xoxo
mati

5 comments:

britt said...

dude! i'm such a huge fan.
cool stuff.

catina jane gray studio said...

i too love his style , it's all hippie meets mid century modern to me :) love sprout, any good surf film really . woodshed films is the businessss!!! anything jj bagoose is a part of is usually great..

surfy birdy said...

i absolutely love thomas cambell also! sprout is my favorite surf film. it always inspires me to paint or go surf (if we have waves). i love it.

Andi said...

Greetings from a new reader! Love that you did this, it's so creative!!! I'm a huge TC fan. I'm going surfing in Nicaragua this weekend. Can't wait. :)

I look forward to reading more entries...

Darren Demers said...

i absolutely love thomas cambell also! sprout is my favorite surf film. it always inspires me to paint or go surf (if we have waves). i love it. summer bed sheets , king size comforter size , gul ahmed bed sheets online shopping , bed sheet fancy , cotton duvet cover , razai bed sheet , cheap sofa covers online , crushed velvet bed sheets