i'm all about quick happy easy fixes to boost your mood. if the flower garden didn't work for you from my earlier post here are a few more superficialcalifragilstic ideas!
background: i'm dealing with a burst h20 pipe/ plumber, 4 loads of laundry and shipping today. not to mention when i'm working from home there's a halfway house next door with a crazy man talking on the porch at all hours and and and a basset hound howling in the back, not to mention home construction across the street and constant pounding and drilling. i know, i know... i live in the city.
1) my lovely (and sadly now former) intern's cutie headband. i miss you jenny!
2) a large baubley ring
3. sparkly eyeshadow (the talented & gorgeous jonatha brooke tipped me off on this one aptly named "midnight cowboy")
4. a little sunkiss blush... i'm liking "the balm" bronzer (which a sweet woman who bought my painting hooked me up with a bunch of freebies from her company!)
5. korres lip butter. i'm wearing mango & like quince too.
6. anything hot pink. i think my ruffled tank is just old navy, but it makes me happy.
ps- no mean comments please! NO i have not showered... our plumber is working on that sitch! yes, i'm i'm this awkward stance bc i'm showing you my baubley turquoise ring from venice glass blowers and simultaneously plugging my ears.
pps- i remember when i first started this blog 5 years ago i'd never show photos of myself and i think i was in my late 20's and at least 20 lbs thinner. what was i thinking?! i guess i'm less self conscious as i grow up. i suspect i'll be piling on more baubley rings, hot pink, sparkly eye shadow the older i get.