Wednesday, September 01, 2010


my show with jennifer judd-mcgee at rare device is now up!! wahoo!
hope you can come to the opening party tomorrow night as in thursday if you're local!

1845 market st in SF!

sept. 2, 7-9 pm
sept. 2-28, 2010

The work is now available for sale on-line at Rare Device here too!

alphabet memories
little red riding hoodie
fox and hen chase
Umbrella love
sun and rain game

here's my new work in the theme of a twist on vintage games :)
bonus, the window is decked out in real vintage games! pics coming soon.

many thanks to jen, lisa and rena of RD and my new intern tiffany for all your help & cheering on!


The Creative Beast said...

I love the whimsy of these 'game boards' you've created and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the window displays...
have a great reception!

Kerstin Svendsen said...

can't wait. there's that cute fox again! love its tail.
great texture in the background. feels very chalkboardy/gamey.

Flying Whale said...

oh to be in SF to go to your show, sigh. love that fox!!!

p.s. i've tagged you on my blog for the beautiful blogger award ;)

Clare B said...

Congratulations, it's looks wonderful. Hope its a great success.

gypsysticks said...

I can totally see Candy Land in there -- so colorful and happy.

mindy lacefield said...

everything is so terrific!! i can't wait to see photos from the night. congrats!!!