Sunday, October 10, 2010

blooming sf

i was downloading my iphone photos recently and noticed nearly 1/2 were flower shots! it was kind of cracking me up. I thought I'd share a few here because they have such inspiring colors for paintings! Not to mention their shapes and patterns. here's the rest of my emerging set.
cherry blossoms


jacqueline said...

Dearest Mati, these are really gorgeous photos! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a lovely merrry happy week and love to yoU!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love that middle photo especially.

How are you my friend? I haven't stopped by to comment much lately, but I've been enjoying your journey.

Did you ever get a copy of Modoc to read?

Jenny Lee Wentworth said...

Beautiful! I've never been to SF, looks like an awesome city!

ps: My little peep painting is watching over me in my studio, love it! :)

Claggie said...

Those flowers are absolutely beautiful! What wonderful colors!