Thursday, February 08, 2007

The much anticipated... for me at least!

Hello all,

It's just 2 days away, but I thought I'd spread the word of my group art show in
LA (for one night only!) this Saturday, Feb. 10th from 4-11.

"Girly Show"
Deja Design Gallery
4823 West Pico Blvd.
[2 blocks east of La Brea]
for more info

I am showing 17 new pieces that you can have a sneak peek at a few here

Please come if you live in the area, and if you don't let your LA friends know and tell them to introduce themselves to me
please!

Thanks xo!
Mati

5 comments:

shari said...

i'm so excited for you mati! i wish i could come and see all of the pieces in person. good luck and have tons of fun! xo shari

lisa solomon said...

mati! i'll be there in spirit!!!!

best wishes!!!!!! the show will be fantastic XOX

kelly barton art + design said...

mati...i love those!
will you put any on etsy?
or offer to sell?
good luck with the show
it is going to be great!

Ani said...

I wish I could beam myself over to see them in person. Enjoy yourself! The work is lovely!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, so sorry i couldnt make it! i dragged my two kids to reform school and they could barely hang thru that one teeny show. i wish i could have gone to both shows. hope it was fun and successful for you, please keep me posted for your next los angeles show! (ps: you would probably be glad my kooky kids couldn't make it to yours, a bit embarrassing for me!)