Tuesday, October 05, 2010

New Creative Sponsors and Spaces available!

Hi friends,

I'm excited today to share some new sponsors with you:


Michelle Ward and Jessica Swift have paired up to create a new e-course: The Declaration of You. I just signed up today and am really looking forward to creating my own declaration of myself! The fun starts on October 25, so be sure to sign up soon! I can't wait to be classmates!


It's no secret to you that the lovely Kelly Rae is one of my favorite people in the world! I recently took her flying lessons e-course and was blown away by the amount of invaluable information she shared. She really poured her heart out into this one and everything she's learned along her way to success. And did you know that she turned that course content into an e-book?

I think that this book would be an amazing tool if you're just starting out on your journey or are already on your path.

I'll be sharing additional new sponsors as we go!

Sponsorships available for only $1/day!
I have also opened up my blog to sponsorships from you! I'm offering these for only $1 per day, so if you sign on now, you'll get the rest of October for only $25! Or reserve both October and November for $50! Please email me at matirose (at) gmail (dot) com to get started :)

Thanks so much!
Mati

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Dearest Mati, wonderful sponsors and both are sponsors that i adore! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!