Wednesday, February 23, 2005

my weds girl of the week- mission kate!

mission kate {to distinguish from my other fave girl kate wc} and i went running this morning. it was a first for me since school started. geez louis, my heart was racing!

mission kate & i developed a friendship over the last year. we are both sags, as are so many of my good friends! she is a chef extraodinaire cum bookkeeper. she is solid, down to earth, caring and beautiful, in such a non-chalant way. i love her so.

sadly, she is going to move from the mission to the panhandle:( i guess she will now be panhandle kate! it is OK, we will stay in touch.

kate is an incredible ceramicist. she made me these lovely wine/tea cups for x-mas. i love them so.

insert cute pic of cups that my computer is rejecting!

xoxox,
m

No comments: