Tuesday, January 22, 2008

sparkletopia interview!

sparkletopia interview

i am in love with christine mason miller's new blog sparkletopia. it is chock full of inspiration and food for thought. plus, i adore the author and feel very lucky to have become acquainted with christine. i love that she interviewed me in a candid fashion and that i learned about myself in the process.

feel free to read it here & thanks in advance for doing so!

i also have added some links of what is currently inspiring me, along with some of my creative allies-- acknowledging that there are SO many of you out there, that these are just a few whom i know in person (or will know very soon!) and read frequently. i hope to add to these, but in the meantime this list is short enough so that my head isn't dizzy when i look to the left of my blog;)

xoxo
mrm

4 comments:

wendy said...

fabulous interview.
love to get a peek into how you approach your art.
love christine's questions.

SRB said...

Thoughtful, interesting words Mate!! Love it.

shari said...

oh mati...you inspire me so. xo

RachelMM said...

I really enjoyed your interview!