Wednesday, December 17, 2008

mati rose + mood swing= the mr+ ms

hello my friends,

at 9 pm eastern time the true love pretties went live! get them now for this may be our last waltz together!
true love mr + ms forever

here are some rockstars rocking them~
Monica Pasqual rocks the mati rose + moodswing necklace
photo by Tom Erikson
Monica playing solo at Cafe Du Nord also in Blame Sally


jonatha rocking out with moodswing + mati rose necklace
(i'm not sure who took this pic! please let me know if you do!)
jonatha brooke playing at squam arts workshop


ps-sign up on the left hand column for my newsletter if you want to hear about future news like this FIRST!
pps- i just created a flickr group for my shoppe goodies~ please send me a pic if you are wearing one of my creations or have one in your home you'd like to share. thank you!

xo xo xo

5 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

WOW! Congrats :)

liz elayne lamoreux said...

at about 6:30 i brought jon to my laptop and indicated my top top favs and said, "please choose one and give it to me for christmas."

he just laughed and pushed me out of the room and then did it.

lucky me. (this is the way to get what you want but still be a bit surprised.)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ha! I know which one Jon picked for Liz.

Nanny nanny boo boo!!! =)

xo

Heidi R. said...

AWESOME!! :)

Kim said...

Who knows Jonatha? I love her.